In addition to visuals, vocals and stage charisma, dancing is always a topic that Korean netizens can talk about without getting bored. For them, K-Pop main dancers who possess top-notch skills are not only good at dancing, but also possess a beautiful body, with movements and expressions that convey the deepest emotions. When they dance, many feel they are willing to burn themselves on stage to give the audience the best performances.
Because of such strict standards, not all male idols who take the main dancer position are rated at the top. Recently, Korean netizens have named 6 male idols who are always considered as precious gems in K-Pop’s choreography. Knet says that these idols’ names will definitely be mentioned whenever they talk about great dancing. Let’s see who they are.
And we have a collab between Taemin and Kai…
And we have a collab between J-Hope and Jimin…
And we have a collab between Taeyong and Ten…
In conclusion, netizen realize a very interesting thing that although there are 6 names chosen, they only come from 2 groups: J-Hope and Jimin are from BTS, and Taemin, Kai, Taeyong and Ten are from SuperM.
Netizen comments include:
- “More than half is from SM Entertainment!!!”
- “Taemin’s dancing style is my taste!”
- “Ten is a real genius lately. He’s been improving day by day and reaching the top level of dancing.”
- “Can’t help but mentioning J-Hope!”
- “I choose Kai, J-Hope and Jimin.”
- “Jimin and Taemin are very flexible and elegant, in general extremely pleasing to the eye.”
- “Actually, if you watch J-Hope dancing through the screen, it feels great, but if you try it out in real life, it will be even more breathtaking.”
- “J-Hope’s dancing should be included in the textbook for K-Pop idols.”
- “When I watch Jimin perform, I have the feeling that he raised it to an artistic level, not just K-Pop’s choreography.”
- “Kai’s dancing skills are really crazy. His movements are amazing, his proportions are also good. That’s why I love watching his fancams.”
What about you? Who are your favorite main dancers? Please share your opinion.