They all look so good, it’s impossible to say who wore it best.
- BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Joins Ahn Hyo Seop, Lee Min Ho, Nana, And More In Talks For “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” Film
- BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Is Pretty In Purple In These 10 Photos
- BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Has The Most Relatable Reaction To Jennie’s New Hair Color
BLACKPINK‘s Jisoo, Red Velvet‘s Yeri, and ITZY‘s Lia are all known for their unique personal styles, but sometimes their outfit choices still overlap. In fact, all three stars recently wore the same dress. The surprising part? They all served completely different vibes while wearing it.
The dress in question was one of the standout pieces from Burberry‘s Fall/Winter 2020 womenswear collection. Retailing for ₩2.45 million KRW ($1,720 USD), the check stretch jersey corset dress was created by famous Italian fashion designer Riccardo Tisci.
Originally modeled by Kendall Jenner at London Fashion Week, it’s typically seen paired with the Burberry FW20 ruffle detail chiffon plissé skirt, also worth ₩2.45 million KRW ($1,720 USD).
Yeri wore the $3,500 USD dress and skirt combo in November 2020 at an art museum photoshoot for Noblesse Men Korea.
She later updated her Instagram feed with more full-length photos. In her version of the outfit, Yeri gives off a remarkably innocent, pure, and modest look.
Jisoo, on the other hand, wore a modified version of the dress in a teaser for THE ALBUM.
An Instagram photo she uploaded in October 2020 showed the full look. Ditching the chiffon overskirt, Jisoo wore the dress modified a distressed denim shoulder shrug jacket. With her bold makeup and sparkly accessories, Jisoo contrasts Yeri’s look with a sexy, edgy, and charismatic vibe.
And last but not least, Lia’s vibe in her April 2020 shoot for ELLE was completely different from both her sunbaenims.
She wore the same dress and skirt combo as Yeri, topped off with a wide choker, Burberry bag, and adorable ribboned hair bun. In a post on Pann, netizens described Lia’s style in the dress as “malgwalryangi“—a term used to describe girls with a sassy, vivacious, Pippi Longstocking vibe.
Interestingly, this isn’t the first time this trio has been caught twinning—or, rather, tripleting. For example, Jisoo and Lia both wore this $3,300 USD Alexander McQueen ruffled crochet lace dress from the 2020 resort collection. Jisoo wore hers in the “How You Like That” music video with a matching headpiece.
Lia, meanwhile, wore the dress with a black belt for a VOGUE Korea shoot.
Jisoo and Yeri have also worn the same hoodie from NIEEH.
The NIEEH brand is thought to possibly be owned by BLACKPINK’s Jennie, who is both Yeri’s close friend and Jisoo’s bandmate.
BLACKPINK Jisoo Selected as the Female Idol as Cute as Mochi + See Full Rankings Here
In a recent poll conducted by Choeaedol, BLACKPINK member Jisoo was selected as the female idol that is as cute as mochi! Keep on reading to see which other female idols make the poll's rankings.
BLACKPINK Jisoo at Number One, Members Follow
Choeaedol recently held a poll titled "Which female idol is as cute as mochi?" from Jan. 27 to Feb. 3. The poll garnered 86,549 votes. BLACKPINK's lead vocal, the oldest member, and visual Jisoo took the throne with 32,014 votes or approximately 37% of the total votes.
All of the BLACKPINK members took the top four spots. Following after Jisoo is BLACKPINK member Jennie with 30,874 votes. Rosé took the third-place spot, taking home 29,036 votes. The last BLACkPINK member to rank on the poll is Lisa at number four, snagging 26,759 votes.
BLACKPINK Jisoo's 2021 Activities So Far
On Jan. 31, BLACKPINK concluded their first online concert, "THE SHOW." The live online concert was streamed on YouTube Music. Though originally scheduled for Dec. 27, 2020, "THE SHOW" had to be postponed to a latr date due to enhanced COVID-19 pandemic regulations enforced in South Korea. Though the concert is over, fans can purchase the video on YouTube Music and watch it at home.
Jisoo is currently in the middle of filming for the JTBC drama "Snowdrop," which marks Jisoo's first-ever time acting as the lead role. She will be playing the character of Eun Young Cho, a bright and loving student at a prestigious university. Jisoo will be acting alongside Jung Hae In, who takes on the role of Im Soo Ho, another student who randomly rushed into a female dormitory, drenched in blood. Jisoo's character, Eun Young Cho, decides to hide him and tend to his wounds despite the immense danger she faced under close surveillence.
The drama is set in 1957 and features a star-studded cast that includes Jang Seung Jo, Yoon Se Ah, Kim Hye Yoon, Jung Yoo Jin, and Yoon In Na.
From 5-40, the ranking goes:
5. IU (26,769 votes)
6. Red Velvet's Irene (18,341 votes)
7. (G)I-DLE's Yuqi (15,583 votes)
8. TWICE's Nayeon (14,757 votes)
9. TWICE's Sana (12,855 votes)
10. TWICE's Tzuyu (12,376 votes)
11. Girls' Generation's Yoona (12,217 votes)
12. TWICE's Dahyun (11,691 votes)
13. aespa's Winter (11,680 votes)
14. TWICE's Mina (11,232 votes)
15. TWICE's Jihyo (10,547 votes)
16. ITZY's Yeji (10,545 votes)
17. Red Velvet's Seulgi (10,331 votes)
18. (G)I-DLE's Shuhua (10,180 votes)
19. GFRIEND's Yerin (10,103 votes)
20. MAMAMOO's Solar (9,973 votes)
21. IZ*ONE's Jang Wonyoung (9,515 votes)
22. aespa's Karina (9,499 votes)
23. ITZY's Ryujin (9,490 votes)
24. ITZY's Lia (9,380 votes)
25. MAMAMOO's Moonbyul (9,335 votes)
26. ITZY's Yuna (9,327 votes)
27. Red Velvet's Joy (9,305 votes)
28. TWICE's Momo (9,064 votes)
29. Red Velvet's Wendy (9,042 votes)
30. Dreamcatcher's JiU (8,906 votes)
31. TWICE's Chaeyoung (8,748 votes)
32. TWICE's Jeongyeon (8,682 votes)
33. aespa's Ningning (8,660 votes)
34. IZ*ONE's Kim Minju (8,647 votes)
35. Oh My Girl's Arin (8,557 votes)
36. MAMAMOO's Hwasa (8,444 votes)
37. Red Velvet's Yeri (8,265 votes)
38. Girls' Generation's Taeyeon (8,225 votes)
39. IZ*ONE's Ahn Yujin (8,138 votes)
40. (G)I-DLE's Miyeon (7.853 votes)
Did your favorite female idol make it to the top 40? Tell us in the comments below!