K-Dramas and Greek mythology collide.
- The Production Team For “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” States There Have Been No Decisions Made For Season 2
- K-Drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Episode 15 Still Cut Previews Are Not Reassuring Fans
- “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Confirms Production Of Season 2
This article reveals plot details of a current movie or series.
A netizen may have cracked the case on how international hit K-Drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” might end.
On August 3, a poster uploaded their theory of how the drama was going to end on an online community. According to the netizen, all signs point to Woo Young Woo (Park Eun Bin) and Lee Jun Ho (Kang Tae Oh) getting married!
The netizen explains that Woo Young Woo’s dating wish list is a huge hint at how the drama will end.
There are eight things written on her couple bucket list.
- 1) Demonstrate against the ill-treatment of dolphins.
- 2) Go on a food tour trying the best Kimbap.
- 3) Pick up trash while jogging.
- 4) Search for palindromes together.
- 5) Search for bio-diversity.
- 6) Visit dolphins in Dajeong-eup, Seogwipo, and all over Jeju-do.
- 7) Look at a constellation of a dolphin at an observatory.
- 8) Make a wooden board in the shape of a whale’s tale, which was once a good luck charm for divers. Then give the board to my father.
Of these the first, being a two-person demonstration against the ill-treatment of dolphins, and the third, being picking up trash while jogging, were shown in the preview for episode 12.
Woo Young Woo’s seventh wish on her couple bucket list is to look at a constellation of a dolphin at an observatory. Underneath, she writes, “It can only be seen under an autumn sky so let’s go during the season.”
The netizen then explains the mythological legend of Poseidon’s engagement.
According to legend, Poseidon, god of the sea, wanted to marry a sea fairy named Amphitrite. When Poseidon proposed, Amphitrite refused and ran away from Poseidon.
As Poseidon was struck with grief, a dolphin found Amphitrite and persuaded her to marry Poseidon, eventually reuniting the sea fairy with Poseidon.
According to legend, to thank the dolphin for reuniting him with his love, Poseidon turned the dolphin into a constellation named Delphinus.
Fans who saw the post felt the netizen made a very strong case for how the drama might end.
- “I hope they get married!”
- “Get married.”
- “Wow, that’s crazy. I hope they get married.”
- “It is a sign that they will get married.”
- “Let’s go! Get married!”
What are your thoughts? Do you think the netizen got it right, or do you have other ideas on how the drama might end?
Extraordinary Attorney Woo has become an international sensation! The drama about an attorney on the autism spectrum has touched the hearts of viewers all over the world. With only a few more episodes left, if you haven’t begun watching, now is the time to start!