There's nothing better than the feeling of the season changing to the colder months, stores starting to put out the holiday decorations, and, best of all, a new round of new K-dramas!
- 7 K-Drama Locations To Visit This Winter!
- 6 Legendary K-Celebrities Grace ELLE Magazine Cover As Chanel Representatives
- 8 K-Dramas With The Rich/Poor Trope That You Wouldn't Wanna Miss
Winter K-dramas just bring more of a sense of coziness and melodrama, so here are seven winter K-dramas to get you into the spirit of the holidays!
1. "When the Weather is Fine": A melodramatic romance starring Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Young, that sparks a story about forgiveness, healing and love within a small countryside bookstore!
2. "Boys Over Flowers": If the chilly season wasn't cold enough, how about a wealthy heir who gives the cold shoulder just because you come from a lower class?
3. "Goblin": When holiday season comes closer, it feels like there's magic in the air and what better drama that combines reality with the things of fantasy and magic than "Goblin?"
4. "My Love from Another Star": Sometimes we just need something to distract us from the cold, and nothing can distract you more than two main leads who are blunt, chic, and chaotic?
5. "Coffee Prince": Winter season means more coffee to keep you warm to the bones, so what better drama than one that's entirely focused on a local coffee shop?
6. "Flower Boy Ramen Shop": If you thought ramen was delicious, it's nothing in comparison to having a bowl of spicy ramen on a very chilly day; it just hits differently. Add to that a couple of handsome males and a very bold female heroine, and oh the twist and turns!
7. "Winter Sonata": An iconic winter drama must-see featuring two of the greatest actors of all time, Choi Ji Woo and Bae Yong Joon, this drama set the trend for many melodramatic romances!
Having the chance to binge-watch a K-drama on a cold winter day is just the cherry on top of the season. What are some of your favorite winter K-drama recommendations?