Jimin is an outstanding performer with charismatic singing and dancing. Perhaps that is why the intros of the male idol in BTS’ songs can always conquer even the most fastidious Korean listeners.
Recently, on Theqoo forum, a post related to Jimin’s intros has become a hot topic. The post asked reader to pick the best one out of 4 intros by Jimin. These intro are very famous thanks to his special voice color, eye-catching dance moves and impressive presence. Let’s review the 4 intro!
BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
BOY WITH LUV
The post about the 4 intros of Jimin attracted more than 650 comments in a short time. Most netizens said it is not easy to choose the best intro among the 4, because they are all great and left deep impressions. Let’s take a look at some of comments to see if you have the same opinions:
- “I thought of ‘Blood, Sweat & Tears’, but I really couldn’t choose because the intros are all the best.”
- “The intro of ‘Blood, Sweat & Tears’ is legendary.”
- “I choose ‘Boy With Luv’! Everyone chooses ‘Blood, Sweat & Tears’ so I would vote for ‘Boy With Luv’.”
- “I think it is ‘Boy With Luv’.”
- “Every intro of Jimin is good, but the most impressive is ‘Blood, Sweat & Tears’.”
- “For me, ‘Save Me’ is the best.”
- “When Jimin raised his voice in ‘Blood, Sweat & Tears’, everyone had goosebumps, right?”
- “I’m not a fan of BTS, after listening to all 4 intros, I choose ‘Blood, Sweat & Tears’.”
- “Everything is so cool, but ‘Blood, Sweat & Tears’ is a legend.”