Comeback shows are always fun to watch, and often rack up a ton of views if the comeback is highly anticipated or well-received! Some of them these days get even more views than some music videos, which is really impressive.
The following 25 comeback shows are the most-watched ever, and though the list is mostly made up of 2 artists – BLACKPINK and BTS, there are a couple of others sprinkled throughout as well! Check them out below.
25. “Save Me” & “I’m Fine” by BTS on M Countdown (August 30, 2018)
This thumbnail with Jungkook and V in pink hair must be one of the main reasons for viewers to click on this video.
24. “Kill This Love” by BLACKPINK on Show Music Core (April 6, 2019)
“Kill this love” is a boom and it evens explodes more when BLACKPINK performance it on stage.
23. “Kill This Love” by BLACKPINK on Inkigayo (April 7, 2019)
Again, this song proved its popularity with an impressive view on Youtube.
22. “Whistle” by BLACKPINK on Inkigayo (August 14, 2016)
This song is marked as the debut song of BLACKPINK and with the long-waiting for the new YG girl group, these massive views are totally understandable.
21. “Don’t Know What To Do” by BLACKPINK on Inkigayo (April 7, 2019)
More on showing the feminine, cute-ish side, “Don’t know what to do” has catchy melodies, unforgettable drop and the beauty of 4 members at the best.
20. “Idol” by BTS on M Countdown (August 30, 2018)
It is not so surprising for “Idol” to appear on this list.
19. “Dionysus” by BTS on M Countdown (April 18, 2019)
The members turn into white angels when performing this song.
18. “Airplane Pt.2” by BTS on BTS Comeback Show (May 24, 2018) [Mnet K-Pop]
Another stage for Airplane Pt.2 to appear on this list with a new version of fashion BTS pulled off. They went for a fashionable clothes with patterns.
17. “Blood Sweat & Tears” by BTS on Inkigayo (October 23, 2016)
Remember the time when this song was released? It caused a huge wave of attentions and wildness from Army because of the extraordinary theme like Greek myths.
But it is not enough so BTS decide to bring out this “sexy” version on this live stage with all of the members wear silk outfits, which emphasizes their visuals and charismas at best.
16. “Airplane Pt.2” by BTS on BTS Comeback Show (May 24, 2018) [BANGTANTV]
15. “BOOMBAYAH” by BLACKPINK on Inkigayo (August 28, 2016)
The second song as BLACKPINK’s debuts also receive a huge attention.
14. “Playing With Fire” by BLACKPINK on Inkigayo (November 6, 2016)
BLACKPINK is truly the girl group of new generation when they continuously release songs with high quality.
13. “Forever Young” by BLACKPINK on Inkigayo (June 17, 2018)
“Forever Young” delivers the youthful vibe with an upbeat sound just like the title.
12. “21st Century Girls” by BTS on M Countdown (October 13, 2016)
Hiphop vibe will always an iconic sound of BTS and we would like to see more songs of this style of them.
11. “Blood Sweat & Tears” by BTS on M Countdown (October 13, 2016)
10. “Kill This Love” by BLACKPINK on Inkigayo (April 14, 2019)
9. “BANG BANG BANG” by BIGBANG on M Countdown (June 4, 2015)
The King of K-pop also have a song to appear on this list with their powerful boom “BANG BANG BANG” just as what it’s called.
8. “Gangnam Style” by PSY on Inkigayo (July 15, 2012)
This song is considered as the first shot for K-pop to enter the world music. Gangnam Style went viral as a worldwide trend and will always be one of the most important songs in K-pop.
7. “Nobody” by Wonder Girls on M Countdown (November 18, 2008)
For the categories of girl group, “Nobody” is also a song that gained some achievement like Gangnam Style.
6. “Fake Love” by BTS on BTS Comeback Show (May 24, 2018)
5. “Go Go” by BTS on M Countdown (September 28, 2017)
Wearing comfy clothes, dancing with cuteness and transferring meaningful message, there are so many reasons for BTS to keep on appearing on this list.
4. “BOOMBAYAH” by BLACKPINK on Inkigayo (August 14, 2016)
3. “Boy With Luv” by BTS on M Countdown (April 18, 2019)
Another hit songs of BTS!
2. “Go Go” by BTS on BTS Comeback Show (September 21, 2017)
1. “ANPANMAN” by BTS on BTS Comeback Show (May 24, 2018)
Topped at the list is “ANPANMAN” – BTS.