TWICE’s Jihyo has topped this week’s list of the most buzzed-about non-drama TV appearances!
- Watch: TWICE’s Jihyo And Her Sister Go On Eventful Camping Trip In “Home Alone” Preview
- September Girl Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings Announced
- BTS’s J-Hope, TWICE’s Jihyo, NCT DREAM, NewJeans, Stray Kids, ENHYPEN, STAYC, And More Sweep Top Spots On Billboard’s World Albums Chart
Good Data Corporation has published its latest rankings of the non-drama TV shows that generated the most buzz over the past week. The company determines each week’s rankings by analyzing data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about non-drama TV shows that are currently airing or set to air soon.
After guesting on the popular MBC reality show “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”) last week, Jihyo took No. 1 on the list of most buzzworthy non-drama TV appearances. Meanwhile, “Home Alone” itself came in at No. 2 on the list of the most buzzworthy non-drama TV shows.
“Heart Signal 4” stars Kim Ji Young and Shin Min Gyu ranked No. 2 and No. 6 respectively on the list of TV appearances, while the hit dating show stayed strong at No. 3 on the list of buzzworthy programs.
Finally, Mnet’s idol survival show “Queendom Puzzle” took No. 4 on the list of TV shows in its final week on air.
The top 10 non-drama TV appearances that generated the most buzz in the third week of August are as follows:
- TWICE’s Jihyo (“Home Alone”)
- Kim Ji Young (“Heart Signal 4”)
- Lee Da Hee (“SNL Korea Season 4”)
- Kim Hee Sun (“You Quiz on the Block”)
- Lovelyz’s Mijoo (“How Do You Play?”)
- Shin Min Gyu (“Heart Signal 4”)
- Yoo Jae Suk (“How Do You Play?”)
- Joo Woo Jae (“How Do You Play?”)
- Park Na Rae (“Home Alone”)
- Shim Hyung Tak (“Groom’s Class”)
Meanwhile, the top 10 non-drama TV shows that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:
- SBS “Unanswered Questions”
- MBC “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”)
- Channel A “Heart Signal 4”
- Mnet “Queendom Puzzle”
- tvN “You Quiz on the Block”
- JTBC “Win or Nothing” (“A Clean Sweep”)
- ENA PLAY/SBS Plus “I Am Solo”
- JTBC “Knowing Bros” (“Ask Us Anything”)
- SBS “Running Man”
- Mnet “Street Woman Fighter 2”