“Wow, they really buried the issue…”
- What Chaewon And Sakura Are Trying To Do Differently In LE SSERAFIM Versus IZ*ONE
- LE SSERAFIM’s Kazuha And Yunjin Almost Did Not Join The Group, Here’s What Changed Their Minds
- What Bang PD Told LE SSERAFIM’s Chaewon And Sakura Before They Re-Debuted, According To The Girls Themselves
Japanese TV station CDTV revealed through Twitter on June 20 that LE SSERAFIM will be appearing on their music show.
CDTV stated that the group’s performance was recorded in May and that all six members participated in the filming, hinting that Kim Garam would be appearing.
Kim Garam’s appearance on Japanese TV has become a hot issue online.
It seems Kim Garam is starting her comeback in Japan
— Title of post
In an online community, netizens debated whether this is the start of the idol’s comeback.
From her Non-no magazine shoot to appearing on a Japanese music show, it seems she is starting her comeback in Japan.
Many netizens reacted negatively to Kim Garam’s appearance on the Japanese music show.
- HYBE is nothing without BTS
- Why is HYBE protecting her so much? I really don’t understand.
- Wow, they really buried the issue.
- Ok, I am boycotting LE SSERAFIM. I am sorry to the other members, but Kim Garam is too much.
- Are you serious? She literally was given a fifth-degree punishment for bullying.
- It’s obvious she is going to promote in Korea soon.
Kim Garam’s hiatus has become a hot issue. Recently the idol’s inclusion in a photoshoot with a Japanese magazine has come under fire.
Many felt HYBE should have either postponed the release or had her removed entirely.
Kim Garam has been on a hiatus due to bullying allegations. HYBE has denied the accusations, but many fans felt Kim Garam should be removed from the group. Eventually, HYBE announced that Kim Garam would be on a hiatus to heal from the scandal and that she would be rejoining LE SSERAFIM in the future.