Single people, grab your emotional support pillows before reading this.
- Hyeri Surprises Boyfriend Ryu Jun Yeol In Person For His Birthday On His Filming Set
- 5 Worst K-Dramas In 2021 As Chosen By Industry Insiders
- Hyeri Updates Relationship with Ryu Jun Yeol, Friendship with Rosé and More
On September 24, KST, Girl’s Day member Hyeri paid a surprise visit to the set of “Money Game” to celebrate boyfriend Ryu Jun Yeol‘s birthday! She also prepared a coffee truck for the entire cast and crew to show her support.
Han Jae Rim, the director of “Money Game,” shared on Instagram that Hyeri had personally visited the set and posted a picture of the coffee truck she sent. The banner on the truck read, “Happy birthday to (my) beloved Ryu Jun Yeol. From Ryu Jun Yeol’s Number 1 fan.” Another banner on the side said, “I have already booked the plane tickets for the ‘Money Game’ team. Next year, let’s go win an Emmy Award!”
A crew member also shared a picture with Hyeri with the caption, “A photo that Hyeri’s boyfriend clicked.”
Though Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri confirmed their relationship in 2017, they have always kept it pretty low-key with public displays of affection. In fact, when Hyeri was filming My Roommate Is A Gumiho with co-star Jang Ki Yong in 2021, their chemistry made many fans speculate that she had broken up with Ryu. But the misunderstanding cleared up when some people saw the couple on a date at a restaurant. So, it is understandable why many netizens were surprised to see Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol sharing a private moment like this on social media.
- “Wow, amazing ha ha ha. The two are really cute haha.”
- “Since I’m an ‘EoNamRyu’ fan, I’m really happy. And happy birthday to the king.”
- “I’m jealous. I’m jealous of Ryu Jun Yeol, who gets to date Hyeri.”
- “It’s nice to see them dating so beautifully.”
- “They’re a long-lasting couple. [I wish] Their beautiful love lasts a long, long time.”