BLACKPINK‘s style is just so gorgeous and out-of-this-world, and luxurious too. Maybe that’s because all of the members have perfect proportion bodies that make them look stunning in every outfit.
So if you’re wondering how much it will cost for those clothes to look like a BLACKPINK member, here is the list that you could look at and consider someday.
One thing is obvious to see that YG Entertainment doesn’t hold back in dressing their top ladies in the finest clothes. Check out how much it takes to dress like BLACKPINK!
1. Emilio Pucci’s “Off-the-Shoulder Ruffled Blouse” ($1,080)
This purple shirt that Jennie pulled off is so pretty with straps to enhance the body’s curves, which the main rapper could pull off so stunning.
2. Gucci’s “Taffeta Star Flock Shirt with Bow” ($1,980)
This feminine blouse really suits Jisoo with the blackpink-color just like their group’s name.
3. Magda Butrym’s “Granada Ruffled Silk-Satin Blouse” ($552)
Rose looks like a intense flake of fire in this hot red shirt during the “Playing with fire” performance.
>>> See more: 13 Most Gorgeous Event Looks Of BLACKPINK Rosé
4. Bella’s “Dress” ($645)
Lisa has a thin body and great height that make she look like a supermodel no matter which clothes or brands she wears. She mixes an adorable floral dress with corset belt to make the outfit more chic as well as emphasize her tiny waist.
5. Piccola’s “Dress” ($815)
One thing we could learn from BLACKPINK’s style is that a black belt could make any dress look more modern and fashionable.
6. Gucci’s “Silk Ruffle Front Shirt” ($1,400)
Purple and red is never a comfortable combo to mix but if you fall for this look of Jisoo, it takes a budget of $1,400 for this shirt.
7. Gucci’s “Metallic-Trimmed Striped Cashmere and Wool-Blend Sweater” ($1,200)
Jennie looks like a cute bubblegum in this stripped sweater of Gucci, and so do you if you don’t hesitate to go for a $1,200 shirt.
8. Miu Miu’s “Plaid Wool Dress” ($1,655)
Babydoll dress is an easy way to look more adorable just like baby Rose in this outfit.
9. Saint Laurent’s “Classic Black And Red Flame Shirt” ($1,290)
This shirt is unique enough because of the red flame patterns all over the shirt but Lisa’s stylist cut it short as a crop top to help the idol shows off her perfect “ant-waist” at the best.
10. Alexander McQueen’s “Paisley Print Scarf Shirt” ($989)
Such a fancy shirt with paisley print in the red shade to wear in any event that Jennie wears and you could also don this outfit for special occasions.
11. Saint Laurent’s “Zipped Mini Ruffle Dress” ($3,990)
This black dress looks like it was made for Jisoo because of the way it fits her body so well but for almost $4000, it sure could make anyone look perfect!
12. Vivetta’s “Embroidered Shirt” ($465)
Rose often wears babydoll shirt because she’s so adorable in it and if you go for this style, this Rose’s outfit is a great example to follow.
13. Natasha Zinko’s “Multi-Print Ruffle Sleeve Blouse” ($690)
Not mention about Jennie’s beauty but this shirt is already a beautiful item that could make any girl fall in love with.
14. Alexander Wang’s “Intarsia Check Knit Dress” ($645)
Jennie’s body is embraced more in this knit dress. This also a beautiful outfit for you to try.
15. Balenciaga’s “Lurex Draped Sweater” ($985)
Not an easy item for everyday outfit at all but if you love Lisa and want to look like the BLACKPINK’s main dancer, it costs a budget to follow!
16. Saint Laurent Paris’s “Floral Print Blouse” ($1,290)
If you love patterns shirt and Jisoo, this shirt is another choice for you to decide!
17. Gucci’s “Cotton Poplin Shirt” ($1,400)
This whole outfit makes Jennie look like the president of a sorority in high school who is also the most popular girl that every girl jealous at and every boy wants to have a date with.
18. Miu Miu’s “Silk and Crepe Dress” ($1,975)
Despite the model’s fit with light-pink shirt and black skirt, Jisoo goes for a white-red look which makes her more stunning while performing on stage.
19. Gucci’s “Pleated Silk Crepe de Chine Blouse” ($1,390)
Red shirt is an essential item that you should have in the wardrobe because it’s an easy way to look special in many occasions.