Heechul’s just not her type!
- 8 Best Main Dancers Of K-Pop Boy Groups In 2021: Who Are The Dancing Kings?
- SUPER JUNIOR Yesung Reported To Make Solo Comeback In May
- These 7 K-Pop Idols Could Easily Be Stars On TikTok
BLACKPINK Jennie is one of the most savage idols around! She has many famous one-liners that made grown men laugh self-deprecatingly.
Her appearances on JTBC‘s Knowing Bros are proof of this skill. Check out some of her best moments below!
1. When she gave Heechul a backhanded compliment
She first praised Super Junior‘s Heechul for his looks, saying that he looked like he jumped straight out of a manhwa or Korean comic book.
Unfortunately for him, she “doesn’t read manhwa” so his good looks just aren’t her type!
2. When she set Kang Ho Dong straight
Kang Ho Dong happily declared himself the “Gong Yoo” of Jennie, since she once said he was the best looking among the cast members of Knowing Bros.
As soon as she heard this, she made sure to clarify her past words.
I didn’t consider the face.
3. When she thought quick on her feet
When Young Chul asked Jennie which city she lived in when she stayed abroad, she raised an eyebrow and simply said, “Do you know any cities in New Zealand?”
4. When she had no time for games
Finally, in one of the segments of Knowing Bros, the cast members have to guess the answer to the guest’s question. Jennie, however, didn’t give them much time to listen to her, prompting some complaints.
Jang Hoon: Listen to us too!
Heechul: It’s a one-way conversation.
Jennie had only one response to their words: “Then try.”
Check out the full video below!