No need for BLACKPINK - WINNER fans to connect these two groups together when the main rapper of WINNER Mino has alread...
- If Not Becoming K-Pop Idols, Who Will These Idols Would Become?
- Which Outfits of BLACKPINK Is The Most Iconic on Stage, According to K-netizens?
- BLACKPINK Rosé Talks About Success of 'R' and Her Aspirations as a Singer
No need for BLACKPINK - WINNER fans to connect these two groups together when the main rapper of WINNER Mino has already done that when creating such a cute reference of his younger sisters' dance move in "How You Like That" on his comeback stage.
Mino just made a comeback on October 30 with the album TAKE and the title track "Run Away". The WINNER rapper is in the process of promoting 2 songs: Run Away and Ok Man. In particular, Mino also invited Bobby (iKON) to go on stage to perform with him in "Ok Man". He had his first promotional stage at the Music Core music show.
At the stage, in addition to enjoying the amazing live rap from Mino and Bobby, fans also had the opportunity to watch Ok Man's unique choreography. A highlight that makes YG fans crazy is that BLACKPINK's How You Like That choreography was "carried" on stage by Mino. In the lyrics, there are some sentences containing the phrase "How You Like That". Mino covered this choreography to correspond to the lyrics.
Until now, YG fans have always actively "pushed the boat" between WINNER and BLACKPINK because of the close and lovely moments of these two brother groups. Therefore, the fact that Mino created more moments of intimacy by himself made the fans of the two families become "desperate" for a collaboration of them.
- Which number is Mino in BLACKPINK? So many to count already.
- So in need for a collaboration of BLACKPINK and WINNER.
- So cute!
- They're really close to each other. But Mino covers How You Like That well!
BLACKPINK and WINNER are always known for their lovely relationship like real brothers and sisters when they both appear at a event or off-stage.
Let's check "How You Like That" MV to see how well Mino did the choreography!