Is your favorite song here?
- “Snowdrop” Will Air Its Final Two Episodes In One Day
- January 2022 Singer Brand Reputation Rankings Announced: BLACKPINK Rises To 2nd Place
- 10 Times BLACKPINK Jennie Showcases That Athleisure Is The New Couture
On November 30 KST, K-Pop Radar's monthly charts for the most viewed K-Pop music videos on the popular video-streaming platform Youtube have been updated to reflect the data that were gathered for the month of November. From TWICE's "SCIENTIST" to BLACKPINK Lisa's "LALISA," these K-Pop music videos garnered the most YouTube views in November 2021!
TWICE's 'SCIENTIST' is the Most Viewed K-Pop Music Video for the Month of November 2021
Topping the list as the most viewed K-Pop music video for the month of November is none other than the nine-member girl group, TWICE, with their recent release "SCIENTIST"!
According to K-Pop Radar, "SCIENTIST," which was released back on November 12, had accumulated a total of 63,286,617 views on Youtube for the month of November alone.
It also took TWICE only seven days to hit the 50 million mark and became their 16th music video to do so.
Their new release, which is the lead single of TWICE's third Korean studio album "Formula of Love: O+T=<3," was written by Shim Eun Ji and composed by British singer Anne-Marie, Tommy Brown, Melanie Fontana, Michel "Lindgren" Schulz, 72, and Steven Franks.
"SCIENTIST" is a mix of dance-pop and deep house, and is about expressing how love isn't something that can be calculated and studied to find an answer to, but rather, it is something that you should follow with your heart.
Upon the song's release, "SCIENTIST" had peaked at No. 32 on Gaon's Digital chart, while over at Billboard the song took No. 52 on the Global 200 chart, and at No. 7 on the World Digital Song Sales chart.
BLACKPINK Lisa's 'LALISA' is the Second Most Viewed K-Pop Music Video for the Month of November 2021
Snagging the second spot as the most viewed K-Pop music video is BLACKPINK's Thai member, Lisa, and her solo debut track "LALISA."
"LALISA," which was released back on September 10 as the lead single for Lisa's solo debut album of the same name, had accumulated a total of 47,942,697 views on Youtube for the month of November. This brings her total Youtube views for "LALISA" to 357,871,367 after more than two months of its release.
The song, whose title comes from Lisa's real name "Lalisa, is a hip-hop track that features elements of Thai culture, and was produced and written by YG Entertainment's in-house producer and hitmaker, Teddy Park, alongside 24 and Bekuh Boom.
Upon the music video's release on Youtube, "LALISA" broke the record for the most views for a debut video and most viewed video by a solo artist on the platform within 24 hours, gaining immediately 73.6 million views in less than a day and surpassing fellow BLACKPINK member Rosé's record for "On the Ground."
"LALISA" also became the fastest music video by a female K-Pop solo artist to surpass 300 million views, with the song only taking 48 days to do so.
These are the Top 15 Most Viewed K-Pop Music Videos for November 2021:
*views gained in November
1. TWICE - "SCIENTIST" (+63,286,617)
2. BLACKPINK Lisa - "LALISA" (+47,942,697)
3. TWICE - "The Feels" (+44,184,499)
4. Jeon Somi - "XOXO" (+38,759,659)
5. THE BOYZ - "Maverick" (+31,063,805)
6. BTS - "Butter" (+30,127,787)
7. BTS - "Dynamite" (+29,391,142)
8. PSY - "Gangnam Style" (+28,645,131)
9. BTS - "Permission to Dance" (+26,399,078)
10. BLACKPINK - "Kill This Love" (+25,534,852)
11. BLACKPINK - "DDU-DU DDU-DU" (+23,226,120)
12. BTS feat. Halsey - "Boy With Luv" (+22,039,225)
13. ONEUS - "월하미인 (月下美人 : LUNA)" (+21,131,087)
14. aespa - "Savage" (+20,645,869)
15. BTS feat. Desiigner - "MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix)" (+20,332,979)