You may be able to afford #7.
- BLACKPINK Lisa's Luxury Credit Card Garners Attention Following News Of The Idol Purchasing A 7.5 Billion KRW (~6 Million USD) Luxury Villa
- BLACKPINK Lisa Is The New Owner Of A Luxurious Urban Villa In Seongbuk-dong, Purchased At Over $6 Million USD
- BLACKPINK Announces Additional Dates And Venues For “BORN PINK” Concerts In Mexico And Australia
BLACKPINK‘s Jennie practically gave fans a heart attack with her recent sponsored Instagram posts for Calvin Klein‘s Heron Preston collection. As they were sponsored ads for the brand, she dressed head to toe in their outfits and looked gorgeous in everything.
Check out how much they cost below!
1. Canvas Denim Jacket
First up, Jennie was chic in their beige “Canvas Denim Jacket” that retails for ₩329,000 KRW (about $294 USD).
2. Straight Fit Canvas Denim
In the same outfit, she wore their “Straight Fit Canvas Denim” as her bottoms. It costs slightly less at ₩269,000 KRW (about $240 USD).
3. U Back Bralette
The point of her outfit was the “U Back Bralette” that retails for ₩63,000 KRW (about $56.00 USD).
No one can deny that she owned the look!
4. 3 Pack Socks
Lastly, for this set of pictures, she had on Calvin Klein’s “Organic Cotton Blend Rib Crew Socks” that came with two other pairs in varying colors. It retails for $42 USD.
5. Cotton Rib Beanie
In another set of photos, Jennie’s gorgeous features were highlighted with a ₩75,000 KRW (about $67.00 USD) “Organic Cotton Stretch Rib Cuffed Beanie.”
6. Organic-Cotton Stretch Triangle Bralette
She turned her back to the camera and showed off her stunning figure in Calvin Klein’s “Organic Cotton Stretch Triangle Bralette.” If you look closer, the brand’s identifiable orange streak was added to the $46 USD a piece.
7. Organic Cotton Stretch Hig Leg Bikini
For the price-conscious shoppers out there, the most affordable item on this list is the “Organic Cotton Stretch Hig Leg Bikini” at ₩49,000 KRW (about $43.80 USD).
8. Project Orange 90’s Fit Indigo Denim
Finally, Jennie wore a simple pair of jeans called “Project Orange 90’s Fit Indigo Denim.” If you want to own the same pair, get ready to spend ₩269,000 KRW (about $239 USD).
One thing’s for sure, Jennie slayed us all with her beauty!