Former AOA member Mina has caused some concern to fans following her latest post on Instagram Early on the morni...
- WINNER’s Seungyoon Share That Why He Felt BLACKPINK So "Mysterious" When They Were Trainees
- Blinks Argue With Famous Twitch Streamer After She Shared That She Does Not Like BlackPink Music
- BTS Receives Their Second RIAA Platinum Album certification Which Proves That They Are Famous Global Band
Former AOA member Mina has caused some concern to fans following her latest post on Instagram
Early on the morning of October 26, Mina posted a photo of herself along with a caption, hinting at losing faith in people and her inability to sleep at night, even after taking sleeping pills.
No matter how many sleeping pills I take, I can’t sleep. When will I be able to sleep well without thinking about anything at all? Have I ever even been able to sleep like that?
I feel like I should be doing something… I want to do something… but when I try to, I think about what I can even do right now.
I’ve lost trust in people I trusted, and now I feel like I don’t even know what a human being is. I can’t meet up with people because of my anxiety, which makes it difficult.
I hate it all, it’s so hard. I just want to get some sleep.
Is there a psychiatrist who gives good advice and good prescriptions in the Dongtan or Ilsan area? Could someone recommend one?— Mina
Mina’s post comes after she had to call out a hater for accusing her of faking her problems and even telling her she should die. Fans are continuing to send her supportive messages following her recent struggles.
- “Please stay well. If you want to talk, I’m not a psychiatrist, but I’m here for you”
- “Please feel like seeing a doctor. Sending Instagram can’t cure your depression”
- “Mina noona, stay strong and I wish for a good recovery”