- Here Are The New K-Dramas Airing In December 2022
- The Surprising List Of The 13 “Worst K-Dramas” Of 2022, According To Industry Insiders
- Jung Hae In Reveals Photos From The Set Of 'D.P. Season 2'
Three young and rising actors attended the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) 2022 on October 5, 2022. It was the opening ceremony for the festival which lasts all the way up to October 14, 2022.
Park Ji Hoon, a rookie actor who has idol roots, was invited thanks to his roles in Weak Hero Class 1, Love Revolution, and more.
Byun Woo Seok, who was also invited, made his start on YouTube webseries. He later stunned in hits such as Record of Youth and Moonshine.
Last but not least, Jung Hae In. He made a splash with One Spring Night as the puppy-like boyfriend of an older woman. Later, he starred in Snowdrop and D.P, which were both hits.
While many actors looked handsome and gorgeous that night, the three caused a buzz thanks to their seats. All three flower boys were placed diagonally next to each other.
As the camera panned over during the opening speech, the three of them in the same frame left everyone speechless.
Netizens had nothing but praise for the explosion of visuals.
- “All three of their nose bridges are no joke. As expected of actors, they’re so handsome! I knew that Park Ji Hoon’s eyes were huge but the ends of his eyes are practically at his temples. It’s amazing.”
- “Isn’t Jung Il Woo in the video too? Everyone is handsome.”
- “Is that Shin Ha Kyun? All 4 of them, including him, don’t lose.”
- “They all have the cute and innocent image but their features are so strong.”
- “I’m leaving here finding out that Jung Hae In is handsome.”
- “All of the depths of their features are no joke. I thought that they said Jung Hae In was like tofu?”
They were surrounded by stars that day, including Jung Il Woo and Shin Ha Kyun. Despite that, the three young stars definitely drew the most attention for their combined visuals!