“These perfect faces that appear only once in a thousand years.”
- 10 Best-Dressed Stars With Memorable Looks On The “2022 MAMA Awards” Day 2 Red Carpet
- BTS J-Hope Drives Fans Crazy With His Sexy Red Carpet Fashion At The “2022 MAMA Awards”
- The Global Spotify Wrapped Results For “Top K-Pop Songs”, “Top K-Pop Female Groups”, And More
With HYBE Labels being as large as it is now, with artists such as BTS, SEVENTEEN, TXT, LE SSERAFIM, and others under their roof, there are countless talented and beautiful idols working for the company.
On a recent online Korean forum, netizens were asked to share their top pick for their favorite male and female K-Pop idols under HYBE Labels.
According to the results posted, the answers were pretty unanimous! The two idols chosen are BTS‘s Jin and LE SSERAFIM‘s Kazuha, both of whom are praised for their beauty and charisma.
And it was their visuals in particular that were praised by netizens, sharing similar spring-like vibes that give them a beautiful and innocent look.
Several photos and gifs were included in the post to show just how amazing their visuals are, along with the comment, “These perfect faces that appear only once in a thousand years.”
There were many comments on the post in agreement with the two idols chosen, showing just how unanimous people are on their opinions towards Jin and Kazuha.
- “You have the same taste as me”
- “Wow your taste is consitentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ innocent boy and girl”
- “Ha, I also like these two so much……….”
- “Wow me too… my taste is consistent”
- “Usually I don’t agree with knetz choices regarding the most good-looking in groups but I have to agree with Kazuha. Not only is she beautiful she’s also so graceful and elegant, even the way she laughs feels ethereal.”
- “OP has an exquisite taste in beauty, these two Seokjin and Kazuha has this beauty and elegance that you won’t get tired looking at them for too long!”
- “op is so right for that ☝🏻 these are my picks from these two groups too”
Do you agree with the two idols chosen as the favorites under HYBE Labels?