- 5 Male K-Pop Idols Who Went Viral For Their Stunning Nail Art
- 4 Idols Interacting With Animals That Went Viral For Being Adorable
- The Best Dancers In The 4th-Generation Of K-Pop
THE BOYZ‘s Juyeon recently released a series of photographs through THE BOYZ’s official Twitter, @WE_THE_BOYZ. The photographs were from a personal shoot he did at Eins Studio in Seoul.
Even though it was a personal shoot, he made sure to share it with Deobies.
He even sweetly captioned the photos with, “For The B“.
Deobies are definitely on his brain 24/7…
…and we can say the same too!
His visuals are insane.
While the first series of photographs were him under natural light and in a cream cardigan, he went 180 degrees the other way for the next set.
Check him out in black and white.
He showed off his sharp jawline.
His duality is insane!
Lastly, he rounded out the shoot with a neutral, natural concept.
We can definitely see why everyone is a simp for him.
From Deobies to the public, he’s got everyone under his thumb.
- “F*cking handsome.”
- “Wow…he’s really f*cking handsome.”
- “Is he going to enter the acting industry? Anyway he’s handsome.”
The photos were actually taken in May that year.
He also made sure to carry his love for Deobies with him. The cream cardigan was actually a fansite gift.
We love a man who loves his fans, and looks that hot!