Spotify recently revealed the Top K-Pop Artists of 2022. Here is how the Top 10 changed compared to 2021:
- BLACKPINK's Live Performance With Classical Music At Le Gala Des Pièces Jaunes In Paris Brings Goosebumps
- Watch BLACKPINK Teams Up With Award-Winning Violinist Daniel Lozakovich To Perform “Shut Down” At Paris’s Gala Des Pièces Jaunes
- BLACKPINK Poses With French President Emmanuel Macron, First Lady Brigitte Macron, And Tennis Champion Roger Federer
Top 10 K-Pop Artists of 2022:
1. BTS (=)
2. BLACKPINK (=)
3. TWICE (=)
4. Stray Kids (=)
5. SEVENTEEN (+2)
6. TOMORROW X TOGETHER (-1)
7. ENHYPEN (+4)
8. ITZY (=)
9. Jungkook (NEW)
10. (G)I-DLE (+4)
- BTS and BLACKPINK stay at their peak positions of #1 and #2, respectively, for the 5th consecutive year.
- TWICE stays at their peak position of #3 for the 4th consecutive year.
- Stray Kids and ITZY stay at their peak positions of #4 and #8, respectively, for the 2nd consecutive year.
- (G)I-DLE returns to their peak position of #10 for the 2nd year.
- SEVENTEEN reaches a new peak and enters the Top 5 for the first time.
- ENHYPEN reaches a new peak and enters the Top 10 for the first time.
- Jungkook debuts in the Top 10 following the release of his first solo tracks on Spotify. He's the only soloist in the top 10.
- EXO and Red Velvet drop out of the Top 10 for the first time.
- IU drops out of the Top 10 for the first time since 2019.
Check out the rest of the Top 50 on Spotify: