BLACKPINK‘s Rosé is definitely a hottie!
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie And Kep1er’s Huening Bahiyyih Wore The Same Crop Top But Served Totally Different Vibes
- BLACKPINK Rosé Threw Shade At Haters With Response Regarding Her Role In The Group
- How BLACKPINK’s Rosé Manages To Look Expensive AF In Everything — 5 Tips From A Stylist
Rosé has always been beautiful, but we had even more opportunities to appreciate her flawless visuals this year. Here are 10 of Rosé’s hottest moments from the past year!
10. This look from the “Gone” music video
Rosé has legs for days!
Although this look was super casual, Rosé’s beauty shone through just as well as if she were decked out in super fancy clothes. Plus, her shorts showed off her gorgeous long legs!
9. This sweater serve
Who knew a simple sweater and jeans could be so hot? Rosé’s cropped sweater and high-waisted jeans brought attention to her tiny waist and made this casual look super sexy!
8. When she was literally hotter than a burning car
Rosé was simply stunning in the “On the Ground” music video!
Rosé served major looks in the entire video, but she showed everyone she’s hotter than fire in this gorgeous pink dress!
7. Her Elle Korea cover shoot
Rosé was the epitome of hotness and elegance during this shoot!
She slayed in multiple Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) looks that showed off her sexy side.
6. This sexy crop top look from THE SHOW
Rosé looked absolutely stunning in this outfit from BLACKPINK’s online concert!
She looked like a punk-pop princess in this outfit.
5. This green dress
Rosé looks great in all colors, but this green dress was simply iconic!
She topped this look off with green eyeliner, and she definitely looked hot with this experimental makeup look!
4. When she was the hottest, classiest person in this Tiffany & Co. ad
Rosé is one classy hottie!
She was the true definition of class in her gorgeous off-the-shoulder dress. She looked like she could have starred in an Old Hollywood movie!
3. Her Fashion Week look
Rosé did not play around when it came to her Fashion Week looks!
She looked beyond hot in her gorgeous little black dress. She definitely could have walked the runway!
2. This iconic preppy look
Rosé made a classic preppy look much, much hotter!
Her cropped sweater vest showed off her small waist, and her khaki pants added a hint of classic elegance to the look.
1. When she shut down the Met Gala
Rosé was the main event at the Met Gala!
She wore a gorgeous little black Saint Laurent dress that made headlines and definitely made heads turn. This look was beyond hot!