This is the list of top 7 K-Pop groups that K-netizens vote for that make them want to see them at concerts most because of the insurance of their music's quality.
- Here are Some Styling Tips from Female Idols to Up Your Style
- 4 Of BLACKPINK’s Most Legendary Outfits Throughout The Years
- These are the Female K-Pop Artists That Have Charted on the Billboard 200
As being a fan, going to their idol's concerts must be one of the biggest dreams. However, have you ever imagined coming to a concert of those you aren't a fan of, just because you know that the concert will be perfectly lit.
Recently, there was a survey with the title, "Except for your idols, which artists do you want to attend their concerts most?"
This article rapidly gains huge attention from netizens with these 5 below are mentioned most. Let's check out now.
These are some of the comments below:
- For me, it's BIGBANG, BTS, BLACKPINK and IU.
- I want to see BIG BANG and BTS most.
- BIG BANG of course, I listen to all of their songs even though I'm not a fan of them.
- DAY6 and SEVENTEEN. I really want to see them perform "Time of Our Live" and "Run to You" live.
- To be honest, I've always wanted to see BIG BANG and SHINee.
- DAY6, all of their performance videos are satisfied to watch.
- I want to see SHINee. Though I can't see Jonghyun anymore but I still want to come to their concert!
- BTS and SHINee. These two have lovely interactions with fans. My friend, who is a Shawol and ARMY, and I once came to their concert. That was when I saw my friend laughed, cried and sweated so much then I suddenly realized how great was it at the concert.
- IU and BTS... I watched tons of IU's concert videos and love her songs so much so I picked her. For BTS, their stages are always well-prepared, they also have event zones and yes, I want to see their performances by drones.
What about you?
Top 10 Songs That Korean Students Were Banned From Listening To
Before Their SATs
If you’ve ever tried to focus during an exam only to find yourself with an addictive song stuck in your head, you’re not alone. In fact, during university entrance exam season in South Korea, students are strongly discouraged from listening to “SAT banned songs”—the catchiest, most impossible-to-forget tracks. Here are 10 songs that made the list.
1. SHINee – “Ring Ding Dong”
SHINee’s 2009 hit “Ring Ding Dong” was once voted the no.1 song to avoid listening to during entrance exam season. Described as “afro-electro”, the song combines congo drums with synthesized sounds and an incredibly catchy, repetitive hook.
2. BTS – “Go Go”
Released in 2017, BTS B-side “Go Go” is a fan favorite among ARMYs. Repetitions of “yolo yolo”, “dollar dollar”, and more throughout the lyrics make this song impossible to get out of your head once you’ve heard it, even when you’re studying.
3. Red Velvet – “Dumb Dumb”
“Dumb Dumb” sums up how you’d be feeling if you listened to this 2015 Red Velvet song too many times before taking the CSAT. Not only are the lyrics way too catchy, the instrumental itself features addictive brass and percussion.
4. Red Velvet – “Zimzalabim”
But “Dumb Dumb” isn’t Red Velvet’s only addictive song. 2019 release “Zimzalabim” was also named one of the song students must avoid listening to before their entrance exams. From its borderline-creepy chanted chorus to its soaring instrumental that chances multiple times throughout, it’s bound to leave a lasting impression.
5. BLACKPINK – “DDU-DU-DDU-DU”
Anyone who was hooked on BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU-DDU-DU” back in 2018 must have had a difficult time focusing on studying. The trap beat in the background of the instrumental hooks you in right away, while the chorus and bridge lines are impossible to forget.
6. MOMOLAND – “BBoom BBoom”
It’s not difficult to work out why MOMOLAND’s 2018 song “BBoom BBoom” became so popular worldwide. It’s the kind of song that you can’t listen to just once, and even the choreography will get stuck in your head.
7. Super Junior – “Sorry, Sorry”
One of the OG banned songs, “Sorry Sorry” (released by Super Junior in 2009) was created to be fun and easy to listen to. With a heavy beat and funk influences, it likely had students apologizing “sorry, sorry” to their parents when exam results rolled in.
8. SF9 – “O Sole Mio”
SF9’s 2017 Latin-infused dance track “O Sole Mio” is yet another addictive song no one should listen to before their CSAT exam. From the moment you hear that guitar riff, you’ll have a hard time forgetting this one.
9. T-ARA – “Bo Peep Bo Peep”
“Bo Peep Bo Peep” was released in 2011, and it’s still one of T-ARA’s most popular songs to this day. Created by Shinsadong Tiger, one of K-Pop’s kinds of addictive songs, it features simple yet catchy lyrics that anyone can sing along to—even when they don’t intend to.
10. SS501 – “U R Man”
Alongside “Ring Ding Dong”, SS501’s “U R Man” is considered one of the top songs you shouldn’t listen to while studying. It may be over a decade old, but rumor has it this track’s addictive powers live on to this day.
Top 10 Female K-Pop Idols Who Should Play "Bad Girl" Characters in K-Drama
Temporarily ignoring their real personalities, we can all see that there are Kpop female idols who possess arrogant, attractive visuals and even exude a 'bad girl' aura. In Korean films, there will often be no shortage of villains with the same color as the visuals of these female idols, whether the role of a rich lady often inhibits viewers or roles with sassy personality of a Big boss.
Recently, Knet has named 10 Kpop female idols who will be suitable for playing such villains thanks to their "devious" visuals and vibes.
Female idols who match the female role of the brooch, have a haughty personality and always seek to win the male lead's heart.
Kim Minju (IZ*ONE)
The female idols play the role of 'evil girl' with cruelness in action movies and detective films.
Female idols who match the role of 'big sister', 'school boss' with a righteous heart but can also win any fight with anyone.
Seulgi (Red Velvet)
Many Korean netizens affirmed that if the following female idols actually act in movies, no matter how 'obnoxious' their roles are, they will attract a large fanbase and even occupy the spotlight of leading roles.
Do you agree with this list?