- 3 Stray Kids Members Get Into Minor Car Accident + Cancel Upcoming Schedule
- Stray Kids, TXT, Jungkook, And BLACKPINK Win At 2023 MTV Video Music Awards
- BTS’s J-Hope, TWICE’s Jihyo, NCT DREAM, NewJeans, Stray Kids, ENHYPEN, STAYC, And More Sweep Top Spots On Billboard’s World Albums Chart
While all of Stray Kids‘ members are in great shape, Bang Chan and Changbin seem to be the pair most often seen working out in the gym.
And their hard work certainly pays off — both of the idols are ridiculously ripped, and occasionally treat fans to their hard-earned muscles.
Earlier today, Bang Chan and Changbin took to Instagram to share their latest gym selfies.
In the multiple pictures shared, the two gym buds look strong yet casual in all-black attire that, while not showing too much skin, definitely showcases their buff arms.
The post is captioned by Bang Chan with, “🐺🐷🐰 we’re all gonna make it brahs”, which is such a characteristic thing for the sweetheart to say!
Of course, comments on the Instagram post are wild, but also highly relatable.
- “WAS THIS GIVEN TO US AS A REWARD?”
- “OML CHANS VEINS”
- “Cute & hot 🔥❤️ love you both! Getting that workout in 👏🏻🏋️♂️”
- “IMMA PASS OUT”
- “MY EYES – 💀 PLEASE HAVE MERCY 💀”
- “BRO I WAS NOT READY 🔥”
The boys truly treated STAYs today with this post 🙏