It’s giving Fin.K.L!
- November Girl Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings Announced
- NewJeans To Perform At 2023 Billboard Music Awards
- NewJeans Sets Record On Billboard 200 As “Get Up” Spends 13th Week In Top 100
NewJeans has only just debuted but they’re already sweeping in the fans. Not only did their songs “Attention” and “Hype Boy” hit a high number two on music charts just a few days after release, but their visuals are also always a hot topic on community sites.
As fans began receiving their physical albums recently, scans of the album photobook were reposted online. Member Haerin in particular, gained attention for her visuals.
Her catlike features were very popular.
Despite her young age, she already gives off a mysterious aura.
Fans also marveled at how well she pulled off the Y2K look.
The colored highlights and casual styling are giving Fin.K.L and S.E.S.
The semi-smokey makeup also suits her features perfectly.
She might only be 16, but her visuals are unrivalled.
The retro, Y2K concept is a vibe.
It’s just the right mix of edgy and playful.
The Y2K styling paired with an iPhone updates the photos instantly.
The variety in eye makeup also makes the photos stand out from other generic Y2K concepts.
Netizens just couldn’t get enough of the 2008-er’s visuals.
- “Wow but the photos are so well-taken… It kind of reminds me of the past, Fin.K.L and S.E.S with the highlights, hoop earrings, and that hat.”
- “Wow, insane.”
- “Such a legend.”
- “She’s so charming… It’s my first time being taken in by a cat-faced female idol.”
- “She’s so pretty like a cat. Rather than being pretty in a humanlike way, she’s so charming.”
- “Wow, a cat”
- “She looks like one of those girls from early 2000s. It’s so hip.”
She certainly pulls off the old K-Pop aesthetic. Here’s a photo of Fin.K.L for reference.
We can’t wait to see what NewJeans has in store!