What is a “disney-type face”?
- BTS’s V And AKMU Earn Double Crowns On Circle Weekly Charts; Jungkook Tops Global K-Pop Chart
- September Girl Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings Announced
- NewJeans Enters Top 40 Of Billboard’s Pop Radio Airplay Chart For 1st Time With “Super Shy”
Korean netizens sure love categorizing faces into different looks. We have the “puppy-face“…
…even the “free-pass face“, as in, getting a free pass in job interviews, meeting the parents, and more!
Now, netizens have coined a new type of face. Enter, the “Disney-type face“. The idol who inspired this new category is none other than NewJeans‘ Danielle.
As a half-Korean and half-Australian teen, she has the perfect mix of Asian and Western features. This blessed her with large eyes, a small face, a high nose bridge, and full lips.
Her face reminds everyone of a Disney channel main character! This refers to both animated and live-action, of course!
Taking a look at the animated princesses of Disney…
…as well as some of the old Disney Channel Original Movies, we totally get what they mean! Danielle looks like a princess, but with a bright and down-to-earth image as well.
Netizens praised her visuals for looking very princess-like.
- “Her face is so small that if I stood next to her I’d look like the Moai statues.”
- “I’m moved. She’s so pretty and talented.”
- “Is she for real? She’s the top visual of the 4th gen according to my standards.”
- “Please take a princess-concept photoshoot. So pretty.”
- “Her wink is insane.”
- “F*cking pretty.”
- “Such a princess.”
We certainly agree that she belongs in Disney with such visuals! For now, we’ll settle for watching her on stage though.