They change her appearance so much!
- TWICE Hints At Spring 2024 Release With Mysterious Teaser
- TWICE’s “The Feels” Becomes Their 10th Group MV To Hit 400 Million Views
- Watch: TWICE’s Jihyo And Her Sister Go On Eventful Camping Trip In “Home Alone” Preview
It’s amazing how much something as simple as eyebrow shape and size can change a person’s appearance, but K-Pop fans definitely know that it’s true!
It’s fairly common for K-Pop idols’ stylists to change their eyebrows’ appearance every once in a while, especially if they’re going for a particularly fierce or innocent concept.
Sometimes an idol just has a gradual change in the appearance of their eyebrows over time, as is the case for TWICE‘s Nayeon.
On a recent online forum, netizens discussed how the TWICE member’s appearance has changed over time, going from thicker and giving her a more youthful look, to thinner and more modern and refined.
Nayeon pulls off all of the looks well, of course! Here are some examples of when she rocked a thicker brow, which suited a variety of concepts.
For a while she also had slightly thinner, longer, straighter brows, really playing up the sweet and elegant look.
And finally, more recently, her brows are thinner and more arched, which a lot of fans seem to prefer most over all of the styles she’s had.
Here are some of the comments fans made on the online forum discussing Nayeon’s different brow styles.
- “Nayeon suits thinner eyebrows more”
- “I’m curious but I have the same thick eyebrows as Nayeon before and I have to get them waxed every month. I wonder if Nayeon waxes hers too… then does she have to pluck all the other hairs to adjust the thickness..? I also want thinner eyebrows but I’m too scared to pluck them allㅜㅜㅜㅜ”
- “She looks more modern and pretty with thin eyebrows”
- “Not sure about her eyebrows but she’s just pretty…”
- “When makeup artist make idols eyebrows too thick it puts too much emphasis on the eyebrows & their whole face kinda loses balance. Natural brows are the best.”
Which one was your favorite?