“Their design team is so good!”
- ADOR CEO Min Hee Jin Says HYBE Did Not Help Plan NewJeans’ Debut At All, But It Was Totally Fine With Her
- NewJeans’ CEO Min Hee Jin Left Her Successful Job As Creative Director Of SM Entertainment To Join HYBE—Here’s Why
- NewJeans Open Up About Their Creative Involvement In Their Debut Songs
NewJeans‘ first pop-up store is now running in Seoul until the end of August, and everyone wants to get their hands on the gorgeous new merch!
Fans are already lining up for their turn to get into the stunning space.
Once inside, fans are met with a trendy atmosphere and walls featuring the girls’ portraits.
However, the actual products are really driving fans to show up as quick as they can!
The colorful and aesthetic goods range from keychains and pins to clothing items and phone cases.
Fans are especially falling for the bunny goods, inspired by NewJeans’ symbol.
Netizens have nothing but praise for both the stunning goods and the graphic design team.
- “Hul, the vibes are crazy”
- “Their design team is so good”
- “The phone cases are f*cking pretty”
- “Wow pretty… I want them all but I’m gonna buy the stickers and the masking tape…”
- “The design team is so good at doing their work…. “
- “They are so good at building their brand”
Check out the rest of the merch below!