“Please I have a family.”
- (G)I-DLE Yuqi Sings And Dances To BLACKPINK "Shut Down" During Her Live Stream
- These Are Melon's 9 Most-streamed K-Pop Group Songs In 2022
- Which Idols Are The All-Round Artists Good At Singing, Dancing, Rapping, Composing, And Songwriting?
October is set to be an incredible month for K-Pop comebacks, with the line-up already full of highly anticipated comebacks from old and new artists alike. (G)I-DLE is among the artists set for a comeback this month, with the release of their fifth mini-album, I Love, planned for the 17th.
This will be their second comeback of 2022, and the K-Pop girl group has already started releasing teaser images for the upcoming album. And unsurprisingly, they didn’t disappoint.
The most recent batch of teasers, which includes full-group pictures as well as individual ones, has been getting particularly high praise and excited reactions from not just fans, but general netizens as well.
(G)I-DLE appears to being going for an all-blonde Marilyn Monroe/burlesque concept, which each of the members showcases beautifully in the teaser images.
The duality between the color and black and white versions is eye-catching as well!
Comments on the teaser images on both Korean forums and English ones are similarly excited and complimentary, as well as incredibly relatable.
People just can’t get over how stunning their visuals are, and the hype for their comeback is already huge!
- “I’m another group’s fan but my heart skipped a beat”
- “I’m telling you I’m so looking forward to this!!!!!!”
- “They’re always legendary every time”
- “Wow their visuals are insane”
- “Trendsetters if I have to say so myself”
- “What makes them cool is that you can tell they are so confident in their music, that they are willing to experiment with their concepts. They don’t play it safe and they aren’t afraid to, and Tom Boy proved that they are capable of it. I think their female fanbase will continue to grow and also their popularity with the GP, like Mamamoo. They’re in a great position.”
We can’t wait to see what else (G)I-DLE has in store for the next couple of weeks!