Jisung from boy group NCT will need to adjust his future schedules as he has suffered a knee injury during practice....
- Top 6 K-Pop Idols That Fans Want Them To Have a Solo Album Most
- Check Out Top K-pop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings for May 2021
- Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings For May 2021 Unveiled
Jisung from boy group NCT will need to adjust his future schedules as he has suffered a knee injury during practice.
SM Entertainment said on their official website on November 4 that, “Member Jisung suffered a knee injury during practice this year and is receiving his treatment."
"After discussing with Jisung, we decided that he will not participate in stage performances during the future schedules, because it would be difficult for him to move with excessive movements for the time being," the agency explained.
They added, "We ask for your understanding and will do our best to treat the artist's injury as it is a top priority."
Netizens who heard this news left comments such as:
- "Let's not get hurt."
- "It's sad, but if you want to stay active for a long time, you need to take a rest."
- "I really miss you, but health is the top priority"
In addition, the hashtag '#GetWellSoonJisung' has trended on Twitter, showing fans' love and worries for the youngest NCT member.
Meanwhile, NCT made a comeback with their second full-length album 'NCT 2020: RESONANCE Pt. 1' on October 12 and is planning to release the 'NCT 2020: RESONANCE Pt. 2' in November.