Here are 10 K-pop songs that will most likely make you tear up!
- BTS V Takes Everyone's Breath Away With His Stunning Visuals At The Production Presentation For tvN's 'Seojin's Korean Street Food'
- BTS V Trends #1 On Major Korean Platforms After His Appearance At The CJ E&M Center To Promote "Seojin's" #TAEHYUNGonSeojins
- NewJeans 'Ditto' Surpasses BTS 'Dynamite' To Become The Song With The Most PAK In iChart History
On a popular online community, netizens gathered to discuss their favorite K-pop songs that made them tear up, as well as being an important part of their memories. Some of the songs most frequently mentioned were by artists including IU, BTS, Sunwoojunga, DAY6, Lee Hi, DAY6, Highlight, BTOB, and Seventeen.
Here are some of the top songs mentioned:
1. IU's "Celebrity"
2. IU's "My Sea"
3. Sunwoojunga's "Run With Me"
4. BTS's (RM, Suga, Jin) "Adult Child"
5. DAY6's "Above The Clouds"
6. Lee Hi's "Breathe"
7. Seventeen's "My My"
8. Highlight member Yoseob's "The Last Cold"
9. TXT's "Maze In The Mirror"
10. BTOB's "Sorry"