Here are 10 K-pop songs that will most likely make you tear up!
- BTS’s Jin’s “The Astronaut” MV Surpasses 100 Million Views On His Birthday
- BTS’s Jimin Becomes 3rd Korean Soloist In RIAA History To Go Platinum In U.S. With A Single
- BTS’s Jungkook And Usher To Team Up For New Remix Of “Standing Next To You”
On a popular online community, netizens gathered to discuss their favorite K-pop songs that made them tear up, as well as being an important part of their memories. Some of the songs most frequently mentioned were by artists including IU, BTS, Sunwoojunga, DAY6, Lee Hi, DAY6, Highlight, BTOB, and Seventeen.
Here are some of the top songs mentioned:
1. IU's "Celebrity"
2. IU's "My Sea"
3. Sunwoojunga's "Run With Me"
4. BTS's (RM, Suga, Jin) "Adult Child"
5. DAY6's "Above The Clouds"
6. Lee Hi's "Breathe"
7. Seventeen's "My My"
8. Highlight member Yoseob's "The Last Cold"
9. TXT's "Maze In The Mirror"
10. BTOB's "Sorry"