We love their new hair.
- 20+ Photos Of aespa Performing At Good Morning America’s Summer Concert That Are Proof Of Their Stunning Beauty
- Girl’s Generation Spill On What They Really Think About aespa — And What They Actually Love About Them
- aespa Winter’s Gorgeous New Airport Fit Shows Off Her Unreal Body Proportions
Girl group aespa is soon making their comeback with the mini album, Girls. They dropped stunning concept photos and a teaser on 7 July, 2022, in anticipation of the official drop on 8 July, 2022. The teaser featured the girls battling the evil Black Mamba to an addictive hook that chants, “we them girls, we them girls, we them girls.”
The concept photos saw the girls making dramatic transformations from their last comeback. now sports long blond locks.
She served visuals in a nail-biting pose.
On the other hand, NingNing delivered luxurious vampire vibes.
She looked gorgeous in a simple white shirt.
Karina tinted her hair purple and sported blue lens.
We are in love with her new full bangs.
Giselle‘s experimental eye makeup and hair left us in awe.
We adore the odd-eye concept and the contrasted photos.
If we ever got stuck in an elevator with an evil force, we’d love for aespa to come save us.
Netizens couldn’t get enough of the visuals. They also compared Karina to Tomie, a manga character drawn by Junji Ito.
- “I know why people say Karina looks like Tomie. Her vibes are killer.”
- “Gasp, it’s out tomorrow, oh yeah!”
- “Wow, so pretty. I think girls who wear muted clothes with layered hair will really like them.”
- “Crazy, crazy.”
- “Ha, I’m looking forward to it so much.”
- “F*cking pretty.”
- “Karina suits the bangs. She looks like a character. The song is good.”
- “F*ck, what’s up with Karina’s hair? I love it.”
We absolutely can’t wait for the official music video to drop!