BTS Jimin is a very kind, generous, loyal, honest, and always supportive guy. In short, Jimin is a friend that everyone needs in life.
- Knetizens react to BTS V's bare face in behind the scenes of BTS x Coldplay's recording
- BTS Announce In-Person Concert 'Permission to Dance On Stage - LA'
- BTS's V receives media attention for his $50,000 luxury bag... and his toes?
It is not difficult to see Jimin showing his kindness and affection towards his fellow members, but as the list of his good deeds would be just too long complete, let's take a look at the 10 typical times Jimin proved he would indeed do anything for his BTS members.
1. Protects his members from being hit by a car.
2. Gives his members things they need.
3. Pays attention to his members’ happiness.
Jimin wrote, "I wish Taehyung never looks like he’s having a hard time."
4. Cheers on his members from the sidelines.
5. Cheers his members up with the cutest tweets.
Jimin once posted on Twitter, saying, "I’m sending this hope-tweet to my loving Hope-hyung who burned out from the early morning practices, in hopes that he’ll see this and laugh! Cheer up hyung! Let’s cheer up Bangtan ㅋㅋㅋ"
6. Makes sure everyone has chopsticks before he starts the meal.
7. Keeping his members from falling off a boat.
8. Takes care of the members when they’re injured.
Responding to a question, which says, "Who helped you the most when you hurt your hand?", RM wrote, "Jimin."
9. Prevent his members from exposing themselves too much.
10. Not just BTS, Jimin also helps complete strangers find their way.