Korean netizens have gathered beautiful moments when K-Pop male idols burst into tears. Be prepared, as they may make you cry, too.
If a person is beautiful, everything that person does will be beautiful. This is probably something that K-Pop fans understand more than anyone. Because K-Pop idols all have excellent visuals, even when smiling or crying, they are still stunning.
Of course we see idols smile more than see them cry. That’s why their tearful moments are so precious, especially male idols, who often maintain a strong image. Even though they’re men, sometimes they can’t control their emotions and let tears roll down their cheeks. These moments leave an unforgettable impression on the hearts of fans. So, let’s look back on some of the most beautiful moments when male idols of K-Pop generation 3 cry.
KIM WOOSEOK (UP10TION)
YOUNGHOON (THE BOYZ)
ERIC (THE BOYZ)
KIHYUN (MONSTA X)
HYUNGWON (MONSTA X)
LEE WOOJIN (PRODUCE X 101)
Here are some typical comments of from Korean Internet users after seeing the post:
- “I cried a lot because of Park Jihoon!”
- “Jimin is crying but even when he cries he is handsome.”
- “Ong Seongwoo… Even his tears are as beautiful as a masterpiece!”
- “Park Jihoon and Ong Seongwoo were crying hard but they looked just as beautiful.”
- “Yeonjun looks cute. He cries like a child.”
- “Jungkook cried so much but still looks so handsome.”
- “Park Jihoon’s crying pic has become a legend.”
- “Kangmin and Jungwoo cry but why are they so stunning?!”
- “Wow, Sehun and Ong Seongwoo…”
- “During the finale of Produce X 101, I can’t forget Kim Wooseok’s tears.”
- “I hope idols will only cry with joy and happiness!”