Time to get some separated-at-birth conspiracy theories going!
- BLACKPINK Lisa Tops K-Pop Radar Weekly Chart For 2 Weeks
- What Was It Like When BLACKPINK Lisa Met Her Members For the First Time?
- Billboard Draws Criticism After Confusing BLACKPINK Lisa With 'Demon Slayer' OST Singer
There’s no doubt that there is a ton of diversity in the visual beauty of K-Pop idols. While some may fit the more “standard” idea of Korean beauty, there are many that are stunning even if they don’t have specific traits to fit this mold!
However, there are so many idols in the K-Pop industry as well, it’s not surprising that some of them share a striking resemblance to each other. Here are 11 pairs of male & female idols that look like they could have been twins separated at birth!
1. Yeji (ITZY) & Hyunjin (Stray Kids)
Not only to Yeji and Hyunjin share the same company — JYP Entertainment — but they also share the same sharp, feline-like facial features.
2. Moonbyul (MAMAMOO) & Xiumin (EXO)
Moonbyul and Xiumin might not come to mind immediately when thinking of idols that have similar visuals, but the shape of their face and the arch of their brows are pretty close to the same!
3. Seulgi (Red Velvet) & Wonwoo (SEVENTEEN)
Something about Seulgi and Wonwoo’s long, elegant noses and the shape of their lips are just so similar.
4. Jisoo (BLACKPINK) & Younghoon (THE BOYZ)
While Jisoo is often compared to BTS‘s Jin in terms of visuals, there’s no denying that she and Younghoon have quite the same sorts of features as well!
5. Ailee & Kang Daniel
Ailee and Kang Daniel both have adorable heart-shaped faces with sharp chins among other similar features, so it’s no wonder they look like siblings next to each other!
6. Binnie (OH MY GIRL) & Joshua (SEVENTEEN)
These two gorgeous idols both have the same serene, angelic-like visuals with adorable button noses and the same cute curl to their lips!
7. CL (former 2NE1) & Suga (BTS)
These two rappers share more similar traits than just being fantastic rappers and performers — they arguably share a striking resemblance, especially around the eyes!
8. Nagyung (fromis_9) & V (BTS)
In terms of male idols, V has been compared before to former 24K member Sungoh, but he and Nagyung definitely have a similar sort of mischievous vibe that makes them look like playful troublemaking siblings!
9. Chaewon (former IZ*ONE) & Felix (Stray Kids)
Chaewon and Felix both have pretty, small faces with the same kind of shape and big round eyes that could definitely have them mistaken to be related.
10. Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation) & Jo Kwon (2AM)
These two legendary idols look almost eerily similar when side-by-side, from the shape of their noses and brows to their soft cheekbones and heart-shaped lips!
11. SeolA (Cosmic Girls) & Jungwoo (NCT)
SeolA and Jungwoo’s noses are practically identical, along with some other traits that are quite similar as well!
What do you think?