Can you tell the difference?
- 4 Stories From BLACKPINK Lisa’s Trainee Days That All BLINKs Need To Hear
- 5 Times BLACKPINK Lisa Serves Looks In The Same Outfits As Boy Group Idols
- BLACKPINK And TWICE Set A New Standard For Album Sales, According To Data Analyst
Netizens suspect that IVE‘s Jang Won Young has made a change in stylist.
Much has been said about Jang Wonyoung’s style and makeup, with fans often criticizing her makeup. Many fans have implored the idol to change her makeup shop, even prompting a response from her then-stylist.
The discontent from fans stems from a change in makeup style. According to fans, Jang Wonyoung’s once dewy light makeup had now become much thicker, overshadowing the idol’s natural beauty. A point of constant criticism from fans was the idol’s seemingly thicker drawn-on eyebrows.
Well, it seems now, according to fans, that the idol has changed makeup shops. In a post uploaded to an online community post, a netizen asks in the title, “Can You Believe Jang Wonyoung’s Instagram? She Changed Her Stylist.”
In the post are several photos that were originally uploaded to Jang Wonyoung’s Instagram. In the photos, the idol looks stunning and wears noticeably lighter, more natural makeup.
Netizens reacted to the alleged change positively, with many welcoming the idol’s more natural-looking eyebrows and the disappearance of her baby hairs.
- “It’s so good to see without her baby hairs. Ha. I really didn’t like her recent looks, but her airport shots looked so good. Her outfit is on point too.”
- “Wow, did she finally change makeup shops? She looks so good.”
- Oh, she looks so good without her baby hair. She looks so much better.”
- “Looking at past articles, I read that her previous stylist complained about fans, but that’s beside the point that she was just bad at her job. How could she have styled her like that?”
- “Wow, she’s giving off “Panorama” vibes. It must have really been a problem with her previous makeup shop.”
- “Her eyebrows look so much better here.”
What are your thoughts? Are you able to tell the difference?