She went from princess vibes to powerful CEO vibes 👑
- NewJeans, BLACKPINK, SEVENTEEN, IVE, And More Make Rolling Stone’s “The 100 Best Songs Of 2022” List
- IVE Wonyoung Remakes Jun Ji Hyun's Iconic 1999 Samsung Commercial
- The Top 30 Most-searched K-pop Idols On Google Worldwide This Year
IVE‘s Wonyoung recently captivated netizens by radiating powerful CEO vibes with her visuals at the airport.
Wonyoung has turned the airport into her own personal runway since her time as a popular member of IZ*ONE. Now with the rising rookie group IVE, she continues to rock only the best fashion as she sets off to her international schedules.
In May, IVE stunned in designer outfits at the airport on their way to Germany for the KPOP.FLEX festival.
Gaeul wore head-to-toe Prada, Wonyoung represented MIU MIU as their global ambassador, and Yujin wore Adidas x Gucci for an impressive eye-catching appearance.
Last month, Wonyoung again wore head-to-toe MIU MIU in the brand’s $975 USD cable knit crop top with the matching $875 USD skirt and the $2,700 USD Madras leather shoulder bag.
On September 24, Wonyoung wore a trendy oversized wide-leg pantsuit with a cut-out mock neck top to the airport. The idol took her princess-like visuals to another level and gave off successful CEO vibes on her way to France.
She accessorized with a staple MIU MIU $3,000 USD Miu Wander matelassé nappa leather hobo bag and diamond jewelry from the French brand FRED.
Wonyoung was recently named an ambassador for the luxury jewelry brand in August and wore their Force 10 earrings, necklace, and ring.
Netizens couldn’t get over her visuals and model-like proportions, praising her beauty.
- Wow, her outfit is nice. Wonder where it’s from.
- I can’t wait for Wonyoung’s mid to late twenties. She’s already so gorgeous, so I can only imagine.
- She can really pull off those wide pants with her height.
- Whoa, she’s seriously pretty… Her vibe is something else.
- Her face is insane. So is her figure.