“Are you sure this isn’t underboob?”
- ASTRO Cha Eun Woo Poses With Naomi Campbell, Robert Pattinson At Dior’s Fashion Show In Egypt
- The Top 30 Most-searched K-pop Idols On Google Worldwide This Year
- K-Pop Stars That Absolutely Killed The "Freckle" Make-up
On October 1, Incheon hosted the 2022 INK Concert, a representative event aimed at tourists to learn about the city of Incheon that has been ongoing for 13 years. The line-up consisted of acts such as MAMAMOO, Kep1er, Golden Child, and several others.
Billlie and ASTRO‘s Moonbin and Sanha were also among the line-up, which meant that idol siblings Moon Sua of Billlie and Moonbin would be performing at the same event!
While the brother and sister duo didn’t perform or interact directly on stage, an online forum post shared something that some fans couldn’t help but notice and compare between the siblings.
Billlie performed before ASTRO’s duo, with all of the members looking as gorgeous as always for their powerful showcase. Moon Sua wore a cute and edgy outfit that included a crop top that showed off her slim waist.
When it came time for Moonbin and Sanha to perform, however, Moon Sua’s older brother appeared in a crop top too — and not only that, but his was actually shorter than hers! 😂
Both of the siblings looked flawless in their similar attire, but a lot of netizens found it amusing that Moonbin’s shirt was cropped higher than his sister’s. Here are some of the comments on the post discussing their outfits.
- “Are you sure this isn’t underboob?”
- “Wow but both of their cordis are working hard”
- “Looks like I’m into this kind of stuff….”
- “Is his waist for real?????”
- “The fact that the likes on this post keep rising quietly is freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I pressed it too ^^”
- “I love to see society slowly moving past the era of toxic masculinity and femininity in fashion. I love that idols have been more gender fluid in their fashion choices personally. It’s refreshing to see.”
- “And why the f not? Why would it have to always be women who have to wear this? Lmao”
We love to see interactions between these two gorgeous and talented siblings!