“They were total legends.”
- LE SSERAFIM Huh YunjiN Says She Wants To Be Reborn As Sakura On 'Cosmopolitan Korea'
- LE SSERAFIM Wins #1 Trophy + Performances From December 3rd 'Show! Music Core'!
- LE SSERAFIM Looks Regal In Concept Photos For Japanese Debut Single 'Fearless'
Idols are often invited to perform at university festivals. While they all tear up the stage, LE SSERAFIM impressed when they went above and beyond during a recent visit. LE SSERAFIM performed at the Yonsei University 2022 AKARAKA Festival.
While idols typically make the effort to at least dress in the school’s colors, LE SSERAFIM prepared special outfits. They had reformed some school merchandise such as T-Shirt and sweaters, into stage outfits.
Kazuha had styled her hair with a blue cloth and wore a school T-shirt in a cropped style. The shirt is out of stock currently and off the school’s storefront.
Chaewon cut a regular T-shirt into a bandana scarf top and paired it with jeans.
Sakura similarly went for a simple look with a regular T-shirt cut into a cropped style.
The girls looked super happy to perform.
Yunjin looked like a stylish, popular student in her varsity jacket and shorts.
She wore the basic varsity jacket as it was.
Our prom queen for sure, if she went to school!
Maknae Eunchae showed off her new bangs and an adorable star-patterned sweatshirt.
A regular sweatshirt had been styled with patchwork stars and a short denim mini under.
They received attention and praise from students and non-students alike, for their care and investment in their performance.
We didn’t know that they would perform. We were all like “huh?” since they’ve never performed at festivals before. And while the students were all buzzing like who are they and stuff, to be honest, before them, NewJeans had already done the school cheer 3 times so we were going to be like “ugh, again…?” but totally entranced everyone at the last minute with their preparations as they reformed the school merch and even prepared our school dance moves. Out of all the female idol performances, they got the best response and we cheered for them the best too.
— Yonsei student
Everyone was impressed by how prepared they were.
- “Wow, it’s really so sincere of them to have reformed the merch one by one. Pretty.”
- “Heo Yunjin is so pretty… Her features practically pierce through the potato quality.”
- “They were total legends — they reformed the Yonsei merch and styled it, prepared the Yonsei cheers and dance moves, they sang songs and even did fan service by taking the audiences’ phones and taking pictures with them.”
It seemed like LE SSERAFIM totally shot the ball out of the park with their first ever university festival!