The man you are today, Hobi! 😍
- Jungkook And Calvin Klein Trend Worldwide After Fans Find Cedric Murac, The Brand's Executive Vice President And Global Creative Head, Following The Idol On Instagram
- SUGA Proves His Influence As Valentino's Global Ambassador, To Be Featured On 'Marie Claire Korea'
- BTS J-Hope Reveals The Concept To His Solo Photo Folio 'Me, Myself, And J-hope' In 'All New Hope' Production Film
BTS‘s J-Hope just wowed viewers of the “2022 MAMA Awards” with his iconic performances featuring songs from his debut solo album Jack in the Box like “MORE,” “Arson,” and “Future.”
However, before he even hit the stage, he had already stolen the show! Specifically, he left a lasting impression with his sexy red carpet event look.
Rocking Saint Laurent S/S 2023 menswear, his low-cut shirt exposed a great deal of his chest and even part of his stomach.
With his swept back hair and jet black glasses, his superstar aura could be felt the moment he entered the room!
Netizens couldn’t help but fall in love with J-Hope’s manly and charismatic aura in the all-black look.
From praising his cool superstar vibe to jokingly telling him to cover up his chest, even non-fans were smitten with this look.
- “Wow he’s f*cking cool”
- “Hey Hob-ah🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥”
- “Hey Hob-ah😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 He’s so cool!!!!”
- “Hob-ah is so sexy!!!”
- “So cool😭😭😭😭😭”
- “Crazy.. Jung Jay, it’s cold, cover up!!!!”
Stealing hearts is all in a day’s work for J-Hope!
Check out more photos below.
Watch his full red carpet video where he received the “Culture and Style” award here!